Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome STL Corporate Clients!

Corporate Wellness Solutions would like to welcome our new corporate clients, the Texas General Land Office and ATCMHMR, to our Strength Through Length community. We are very excited for the opportunity to share our program with all of you.

Our hope is that you all will continue to develop your practice, get the most out the work place wellness classes and enjoy deepening your body awareness and movement abilities.

This blog is one of the tools we provide to help you achieve these goals. Our posts include information that can help you gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental concepts incorporated in this work and provide sample exercises to practice at home. Two especially useful posts are the article on lateral breathing and the article on the transverse abdominus – so be sure to check them out!

The blog is also a space for clients to share ideas and build a community to support you as you grow in strength, wellness and knowledge through the program. And, it provides a way for you to give Lee and her team feedback or ask questions. So please, feel free to share your thoughts – we welcome any and all suggestions and comments!

Thank you again, each of you, for welcoming us into your work place. What a wonderful experience and opportunity! And congratulations to you for making the decision to take time during your busy day to nurture yourself and take care of your body! It will pay off!

Here are some examples of the benefits others have experienced through this work. These and much more are possible for you with a commitment to this practice!

“Lee's core strengthening classes have been the single biggest factor in helping me overcome my hamstring and lower back injuries. STL's latest focus on relaxing the hip flexors to better engage the transverse has been especially helpful! My only complaint is that I really like to flair out my ribs and resent being reminded not to all the time!"
- Kathleen Casey

"I have practiced strength through length since the first day it began nearly two years ago. I now know how to feel my body work and have incorporated this knowledge into all the other aspects of my exercise program. More important to me, though, is the integrating of the body work with the opportunity to close my mind and open my heart during the relaxation portion of STL. Strength Through Length is an experience not to be missed!"
-Beth Bull

"I love what this program does for me: it calms me down but also gives me strength and energy. It's great."
-Barbara Kristof

"In my first session with Lee, certain exercises I have been familiar with were transformed into something that finally made sense! Lee has a way of communicating the distinctions and subtleties of her work that have allowed me to feel the postures "clicking" and "working" in a way that I have never felt in the past. This work is extraordinary!"
- CB

No comments: